Thursday, April 16, 2009

HURRICANE TO HIT BOSTON


Three Hurricane Engineers will be off to the big city of Boston next week.
Ryan and Darin have decided to go after more business by having a booth in one of the big shows in the electronics industry. Darin and Ryan and Angie have been preparing to go for a few weeks. They have Chuck helping with props for the booth. Angie and Chani are getting sample components ready to hand out. Leslie is making arrangements so she can go too.
Ryan has been working hard to come up with banners, post cards, booth arrangements etc. $230.00 to rent a piece of required carpet to go into the $3000.00 booth for 2 days. They so overcharge--but it should pay off. We need new customers for our MADE IN THE USA components. Hopefully not too many electronic companies are not cutting out all business travel and manufacturing shows.
Darin has made the air and hotel arrangements. What have I been doing? I'm paying the bills they are handing over and I'll also try to handle the everyday business while they're gone.

I'm happy with the motivation and ability being shown. It's a joy in more ways than one to have the Peeps take over so adeptly.

What do you call kids when they are grown-ups?

5 comments:

Angie said...

You and Dad should be going and I a stay home!

Kyle said...

The Anganator is goin' ta Boston, home of the Red Sox woo woo!!!!!!!!!!!

Shella said...

I think this is all terribly exciting! Kinda makes a girl wanna be an engineer. I'll get to sit at the dentist office's booth at the business expo while y'all are in Boston, though. I may not get the cool trip, but I get the booth sitting!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

I love the title of your post.
What a wonderful trip for those peeps. (Grown adult children)
And who is tending the 5 little ones?

Brenda said...

You have some awesome kids Cheryl! I love Anganator! =D