Tuesday, September 29, 2009

There's Gold in Them There Hills!

Quakie leaves scattered on the ground look like beautiful gold coins.
Chuck and I got up early Saturday morning to travel North on I15 about 62 miles to see some back country.


We enjoyed breakfast breakfast at the Parowan Cafe (it's like stepping back in time) with Don and Teresa, Steve and Susan, Venna and Ken, Newell and Kristina and Jacob and Ellie. They were fun riding buddies. We took an all day trip from Parowan, over the mountain to Panguitch Lake, down through Paragoona and back to Parowan.


Yankee Meadows Lake
Ken/Ven On the drive to Panguitch Lake
I pushed the cancel box at the wrong time and lost the rest of this post.
It's long enough anyway. I did it twice so I'm going to bed before I have to completely start over.

2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

What a fun trip.
And you are right, the buddies were great.

Kristina said...

I was glad You and Uncle Chuck came with us!! It was a lot of Fun...And also Thank You for holding Ellie for me.. :)