Friday, October 2, 2009

HHS Homecoming Parade

William & Ellie eating their parade thrown treats
Three Falls Elementary kids through the fence



I heard the sirens and wondered what they were for--I remembered ( too late to grab my camera) that the parade comes by our house. I yelled at Meridy and the kids to run outside and we got there in time to see the band marching and the rest of the parade. When the handsome, tuff/buff football team went by I wished I had knew how to take a pix with my phone in a hurry. Nope, I don't.
I ran into the house and grabbed my trusty red Olympus though and when I ran back outside I got the tail end.
What a gorgeous day for homecoming and what great kids at HHS.

2 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

We do have great kids in our valley.
I need to remember next year, because I am sure I need some candy.
Hugs

Angie said...

So sorry that we missed it. Glad that you didn't.