Friday, October 2, 2009

Homecoming Football Game

For alumni night fun I wore my school sweater.



The opening ball was brought in to the game via skydiver Rick Eddie.
Zach and Shella joined the pep band. The sound was sooo good!

#24---The newer Robert Reeve---a star player!
Does this do your heart good?




Hurricane won ! 52 to 7
We played the Virgin Valley Bulldogs
We stood up many times to sing along while the band played the school song.
1 time for each touchdown and sometimes just for school spirit.

I'm pretty sure we got in tonight with the Senior Discount.
That is pretty startling--if you know what I mean!
How did we get this old this fast?
I'm finding that old isn't as old as I thought.

8 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

How fun.
I love your school jacket.
We sure should have gone.
Hugs

Shella said...

I wish I would have seen you up closer so I could have seen your sweater!

Kristina said...

Looks like Fun...I agree with my moms comment!!

Brenda said...

I was just thinking the other day that our 20 year reunion is only 2 years away. . . how did that happen?

I love your sweater!

Raelyn Austin said...

So much fun....;o)

Colleen said...

What a fun post you got pictures of everything I wanted that night and I forgot my camera so I can now get them off your blog thanks....
Hey I have a gift in my car that has been floating around since Shella's wedding I hope it is'nt to tacky to bring it by this late!!!! We were out of town the night of her wedding...

Angie said...

So fun! I love your sweater. I was sad that we missed it. My girls ask all year when they are going to light the H on fire and we missed it. I have decided that what I used to think was old isn't so old, Lyf just turned 40! And that wouldn't be so bad but I am married to him.

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

That is sooo cool you still have that awesome school sweater...love it!!! Thank you soo so much for your kind comments. Just so ya know that was written the day of, but i hadda to edit even more gorey stuff...ha ha...and take time to do the pics. Anyways, thank you for your support. Cute blog, you do nice work keepin up on things.

Andrea