Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Conference Weekend

We got together to watch and listen to General Conference. We feel so blessed to have the Gospel with a living Prophet in our lives. It is such a blessing and joy to be part of an eternal family.


It was fun to have some of the kids around the table again working on projects of various kinds.
Nathan was recruiting help with his UNLV statistics homework. He finally had to be locked away to work on it.
The girls worked on sewing pieced quilt tops.
I had some of the little girls in the kitchen with me making rolls for dinner and cinnamon rolls for dessert. Kids played outside and inside.
Thanks kids, for making Dad & me happy. Be good wherever you are!











7 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You made me cry, not only because I miss you all and want to be there, but I really feel blessed as well.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Again, I have to say, "You are so blessed."
I am glad that you know that!
Those cinnamon rolls, oh wow, I need one.
Love you, hugs & Kisses

Shella said...

I love our family!! We are Definitely blessed. That picture kind of makes me wish I had tried harder to make that pattern work. Oh well, I like the way it turned out. :) The rolls and cinnamon rolls were awesome, as usual.

Shella said...

Oh yeah, I just remembered how messed up my layout got when I tried to sew it together. This pattern never would have worked, and I would have been even more frustrated!

Angie said...

That was a fun time, good rolls, good sewing, good company. Thank you Mom and Dad for letting us invade your house and making lunch and keeping the kids busy. You make us happy too, just keep on doing good things! Shella, quilting will just get easier keep doing it with me yours is darling.

Lisa said...

Looks like fun and the cinnamon rolls look so good :)

Kristina said...

I'm jealous...Looks like fun!! Yummy cinnamon rolls!