Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a Place to Lose a Cellphone!


See the orange hunting cap? Chuck isn't deer hunting--he's cell phone hunting. Before cell phone hunting, he was hunting for property line markers
and scrubbed his cell phone off his belt.
No, he didn't find it.
We were able to program and activate his old cell phone on line this evening.
He's sad about losing his new RAZR K1M, but he's happy to have his old phone buddy working again.
Note: When going through brush and such--put your cell phone in a safe place.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

Oh no!! I'm glad that the old one still works!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Sorry Chuck.
I would never find it, I can't even see the orange cap.

Angie said...

Somebody will find it in 50 years and laugh at the antiquity of it. I had to click on the picture to see the orange cap, and even then you can barely see that anyone is under it. Fun how we can't be without our cells for very long. How did we ever get by before?

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Did you try calling it? That's what I do when I loose mine, just listen for the ring. It's like where's Waldo! I had to maximize the picture to even find Waldo(I mean Dad), good luck finding a small phone! I was with Dad another time when he lost his cell phone at an air show, but luckily someone had turned it in to lost and found.