Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Year's Day Rhino Ride

Fresh air and sunshine!
Lunch is always fun
Fort Pierce

One of these days I am going to catch up and post when the news is new. At least I always have hope. New Year's Eve must have been the most boring one in all of our adult years. It was OK, but (here I go hoping again) at the end of this year I'm going to have something exciting planned. We welcomed 2009 with a fun time on January 1st. We went on a 4 wheeler ride with friends to explore the dirt roads south and west of town.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks... I just thought I should let everyone know how great my family was! love you too!

Angie said...

Looks like the jeep trips revisited. All you have to do is plan a party and people will come.

Shella said...

The next year should involve games and midnight kisses. Yay!!!! :)

Shella said...

The next New Years Eve party, I mean.

Kristina said...

Looks like fun...By the way Happy (late) Birthday!! ;)

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

You do have a fun life, looks like alot of fun!
We were just boring and stayed home.