Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wisdom ? Teeth


Look at this poor guy. We've been to the surgical dentist's office in St. George this morning. Chuck had 2 wisdom teeth out. One had started to decay and well, it just seemed like the fun thing to do to have the matching tooth from the other side taken out at the same time.
Poor babe! It's blender food for him the next few days.
The doctor said that if you have them out when you're around 17 they are still soft. As an "older" adult the roots turn to bone.

I've got him tucked in bed and I get to stay home so he won't be alone.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

OUCH!!!

Hang in there Chuck! We LOVE you!

Chani said...

When I first saw this picture I thought you were in your airplane with your headset on-Hope you get feeling better soon! Chani

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh my,
That hurts!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Hey Dad,
I'd milk it for all the Dairy Queen Blizzards you can get. I only have one wisdom tooth, maybe I should get it removed now, before I'm an "Older Adult!" Best wishes for a speedy recovery.