Saturday, January 10, 2009

Something to Post (or boast) About

All of the boys

and the girls

The gray hair was earned
I have just re -looked at the photos and find that we are indeed normal (?) people,
and one or two of us (Pronsie & Me)may be a little funny looking.
It sure is a great life!

We had all of the kids & their kids! home for Christmas this year. Christmas Eve Sammi Beardall came to take a picture of our group. It's been 4 babies ago since our last group pix that Zach took of us on the red rocks at Sand Hollow. Sammi and her sister were great with us and we so appreciate them coming on Christmas Eve. Sammi made us a disc of all the pix and sent them to me.
There are about 96 of them--yes, I think the counter said 96 photos were being added to my folder.
I think all of my 11 kids are good looking and my grandkids are the livin' end, but I can't tell for sure because I'm the mother and all mothers think their kids are cute. They are all beautiful to me--inside and out. I count my blessings everyday.
I'll share some of the pictures. Go to Sammi's link /">to check out her photography.

7 comments:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Again, I will tell you how very blessed you are. You two must have been valiant, wonderful spirits to receive so many beautiful blessings.
Your family is wonderful, and yes, they are all beautiful, you have a bit of "Heaven on earth."

Steffy said...

I love the pictures. You guys are great.

Amanda Borden said...

yes i agree they are all beAutiful!! inside and out and i am not their mommy. great pictures and great family. enjoy that.

Meridy said...

You're nice to like us all so much. :)

Angie said...

1. Sorry about the gray hair.
2. Who is funny looking?
3. That is quite a following.

Cheryl said...

Hi,
Dad asked me the same question about who's funny looking. It's Pronsie & me.

Ms. Fish said...

Cheryl,
What remarkable family pictures. So gorgeous. Especially love the one of the boys in that old yellow car! Priceless.

Thanks for visiting my blog. You are welcome to use the poem. I'll post the Raisin bread recipe soon. You can click on the link for the Artisan bread on the blog. Or you can watch how to do it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Ah9ES2yTU

And PS: I'm jealous of your cruise. Fun!