Sunday, November 22, 2009

Cruising .GOV's


November 7th we drove to Los Angeles to board the
Norwegian Star
for a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise.
Chuck & I-- Karl & Terrie -- Laron & Linda -- Lee & Klea.




The weather was gorgeous! Chuck & I were lounging on the deck when I took this picture.
The ship was docked at Puerta Vallarta and we had spent the day touring.
Glass bottom boat in the bay at Cabo San Lucus.
Karl somehow got behind the wheel. We were all pretty happy to be there.
This is my favorite thing to do while at this port.
Can you tell that this one of the pork shops in this large open market in Mazatlan ?
Looks like this little piggy went to market!
It's great being one of the Geezers On Vacation.

---Except for the 7 pounds I gained and I'm trying to lose.
I wonder if it will be 14 pounds when we go on the Panama Canal
Ooh! It goes on so much faster/"funner" than it comes off!

No comments: