Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sound--But No Picture



This is the light bulb that burned out on our big screen--much watched -- TV.
I ordered a new one on ebay. It was a great buy at about $150.00.
Chuck took the old one out to get the info off, so I took a picture or two to make sure we (he) could get it back together again when the new light came.
Chuck and I were out on a Rhino ride when the much awaited ebay pkg arrived. Nate and Zach and friend Gary put the new bulb in and had the TV bright and happy again all by themselves. Chuck's question to them was "Did you touch the bulb?".
Beats the price of a new TV.
Now I need one for our projector and I can't find one for less than $250.00. What a light bulb it must be.

1 comment:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Good buy Mama! I bought a hubcap for my car a few months ago on ebay for 39.00, and put it on myself. Ebay is great! That's nice that you have so many handy men around the house too!