Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Cheryl

Unfortunately I am not very responsible. I know I am posting this a little late....I was just lucky to get it emailed to Meridy before Mother's Day!


Many girls have horror stories that usually center around the mother-in-law. I can honestly say that this is not the case with my mother-in-law. In fact, in the three short years that I have been a member of the Reeve family, I have seen the selflessness of Cheryl a multitude of times.

Cheryl is one you never find talking poorly of another. Even if someone has done something that I find repulsive, she is somehow able to find the good in that person. It is obvious to me that she has always had this quality, as her children possess the same.

She has a heart of gold. She is so willing to give of herself. I know she has helped those in need anonymously and has given many a renewed faith in humanity on countless occasions. She will drop anything, no matter how important, to help her children and grandchildren, without even slight regard for the many things she needs to accomplish each day.

She makes everyone feel like someone special. Each grandchild feels loved, and I think if asked, each would say that he or she was most definitely the favorite! She has more friends in the world than she knows about, simply because she is so kind to others.

When asked about my in-laws, my sincere reply is I could not have hand picked better!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

You are terrific !
One of my favorite daughters-in-law. In fact, you are in the top three.
Thanks for being a great wife and mom too.
Thanks for the tribute. Now I'll have to try to be good.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Wow, Cheryl you are probably the most loved mother-in-law I have ever seen or heard about!
You must have done something very right. Wish I would have taken in more lessons.
Love you,
Venna Rae

Nate said...

Aunt Venna Rae, you are a VERY lovable person. We think you are cool.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Chani, we're happy to have you in our family, we couldn't have picked better either!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.