Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother Dear

My mom
  • Is the most selfless person I know
  • Taught me to love beautiful things-like roses and music
  • Is always willing to help
  • Is so resourceful-I am always amazed at her ingenuity
  • Has a gorgeous singing voice (and speaking voice)
  • Taught me to take care of things and be a wise consumer
  • Is one of the most beautiful women I know
I remember when my mom
  • Went with my class on field trips-hiking Three Falls and riding bikes to the cinder knoll to name just two
  • Made ramen noodles for me every day before kindergarten
  • Took turns adding to the pictures we would draw together in Sacrament Meeting
  • Watched my softball games
  • Went to my band concerts and even traveled with the band to state festivals
  • Would help me read my beginning books
  • Stood tirelessly above me picking lice out of my hair (sorry Mom)
Mom, I love you. This list is short and doesn't come close to mentioning everything that I remember and love about you, but I hope you know that I love and appreciate you. I'm so grateful to have been blessed to have you as my mother.

1 comment:

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Yep, you are very blessed to have such a wonderful Mother!