Friday, February 13, 2009

Craft Project


I brought work home to do last night because it seems that I can't get it all done in a day sometimes. Some weeks I work and some weeks I play. This week Ryan and Chani took their little family to Anaheim so I went to work every day---That's a switch lately.
After supper Chuck and I put these little gate drive transformers on styro. Today I packaged them and sent them on a Fed Ex plane ride to Tyco in Massachusetts They go in some kind of safety products, like alarms. Chuck designed these little HL-8356's about 25 years ago and they are still a good selling item to go in power supplies.
This is the kind of craft projects that I have done for years. Holly actually made all of these parts. 1000 pcs. She has been busy !
This week we have shipped various inductors and transformers around the US, Shanghai China and South Korea. Business has slowed down, but we haven't been out of work. We count our blessings.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

Good job!!

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

They are so pretty! And you displayed them so nicely!

Angie said...

They do look great. I would love to help anytime so you don't have to spend your days and nights working!

Angie said...

The good thing about your craft project is that it makes money!