Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sista's Get Away




This is one of the best places we have eaten tacos at. The apple soda is so good too.
It took us a while to find this hidden eatery and it would have been good to be able to communicate in Spanish.
We are into avocados and chips and salsa! Yum!!

Venna brought us new pj's. I was trying to set my camera timer and get back to the pix. I never did make it and then my camera fell off the TV onto the tiled floor so I quit trying and was happy to have my camera still working even though I now have to hold down the lens cover and take 1 picture at a time.
Ensenada's carnival parade. We danced along with the crowd--and what a crowd!
Sunny beach and moist warm air. LaRee is showing off her seashells.
Sisters---On our way!! Susan's tooth is better now--see the swollen face?

7 comments:

Charles said...

Wow! Great job. I wish I was with you.

Meridy said...

What a great idea!!! I heard you were going to Mexico, but I didn't realize that it was a sister trip. Looks like a lot of fun!!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I've been wondering how you were getting along in Mexico, I'm so glad you posted. It looks like you're having a wonderful time together. I cherish my sisters, and can't wait to do a sister trip in the near future.

Kristina said...

Looks like FUN!! It looks like you guys are havin' a great time too! I could eat chips n salsa for every meal...sorry about your camera! I am so glad that my mom has such great sisters!! :) Keep havin' fun....Thanks for postin'

Angie said...

I am so glad you are having such a good time! The beach looks fun! I am glad to see you are having fun and thanks for taking time to update us.

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time :)

Steffy said...

That looks so fun. It doesn't matter what you do, you ladies always have a great time.