Monday, February 22, 2010

Gringo Hermanas

It's Monday morning and Venna and I are in the clubhouse waiting for LaRee and Susan to shower and dress and such so that we can all play again today.  We haven't really decided what to do for sure, but I know we won't be going to Taco Yaqui very soon because we had such a good breakfast.
The reason that we are ahead of the other 2 girls is that they went for a refreshing fast walk on the beach and worked up a sweat.
We seem to be converting to MEXICAN time and went to bed at 1am and stayed in bed til 9:30am.
Rest and relaxation for us!  Wish you were all here!

We thought we should have Sunday School in the Clubhouse.

What a nice Sunday we had. After discussing Isaiah somewhat and maybe a little Noah--we spent the afternoon--evening--I mean this was a Hand to Foot Marathon!!  We played so long that we had to get up and jump around --run to the bathroom and get another cold drink in between games.  I think this is one of the only times I have ever played cards and thought OK that's enough.
Probably because I'm pretty sure we'll play again every night.

We fixed Huevos for supper.  We cut up onions, pepper, tomatoes and scramble with eggs and cheese. LaRee bought a fresh stack of tortillas on Saturday and they are good with about everything.  The chips are out of this world and we are not counting calories this trip.  How can beans and avocados and chip hurt anyway?

Venna had an episode last night--so if she tells the story I want to give her notice that I will tell my side too.  To be continued----  on her blog

It's a great life.  We are so happy to be alive and well.

7 comments:

Charles said...

It is so fun to see and hear about what you are doing. Sisters is spelled hermanas. The "h" is silent and "e" says "a" in spanish --- "air-mon-us". I just got back from spending the morning in Shella's dental chair, and Nathan has left for SLC. Love You, Chuck.

Teri said...

You guys are a hoot! I'm sure you are having a blast. Can't wait to hear your side of the story!

Cheryl said...

Hi,
I can't send emails--but I can receive. LaRee's receives--what am I doing wrong?

P.S It's a gorgeous day!

Cheryl said...

Hi,
I can't send emails--but I can receive. LaRee's receives--what am I doing wrong?

P.S It's a gorgeous day!

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Great pictures, keep posting them. I wish you had a video of Aunt Venna Rae's episode! I love Mexican food, you're making me hungry!

Angie said...

Maybe we should change the words to "kindly check your chewing gum and cards at the door" because I am pretty sure cards aren't allowed in regular Sunday School.

I was laughing out loud reading the episode and the notice about telling your side.

Kristina said...

The pictures show the fun I know you are all having! Thanks for sharing :-) and Thank You for taking care of my mother...xo