Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Seaside Cottage

Silly Segler Sisters Sampling Sunny Seaside Surfing Sandpipers


In the Internet Spot--Venna is awaiting her turn
 

Here are some pictures of our seaside home.

Last year I posted on my blog about the camera mishap when we tried to take a group photo.  These skinny little cameras just don't stand up very well on their own.  --Maybe that's a plus for not being skinny--.  This year I was prepared and bought a little tripod at Dollar Tree.  It turns out to be a real great deal considering last year I ruined a nice camera when it hit the tile floor and this year I spent a whole dollar for the cutest, functional, red legged camera picture taker saver.

Yesterday we dared to go on these little busy Alto sign speckled roads to find Walmart.  We were looking for the Dental and Optical offices.  We found the dental and they were closed from 1 to 3 for siesta I suppose.  We did not find  the optical office we were looking for.  We went to the dollar store and did not even spend a dollar.  Walmart was not so much fun this year.  It is not one of our recommended Walmarts.  We went across town to go back to our favorite Groceria.
We had another party last night and now Venna and Susan are having a hard time staying awake as they wait for their computer turn.  
Earlier, Susan and LaRee went for their morning beach run.  The limpers stayed home.  We are all going to go get in the water this afternoon if the sun stays up and out.
It's lunch time and we're going to head back to the hasienda to fix some more HG with beans and chips.
Adios Amigos 



4 comments:

Reno said...

It's almost as good as if I were there. Thanks for sharing your fun with us.

Charles Reeve said...

Thanks again for keeping us up to date on your adventure. I'm glad you are having fun! I go back to Shella's dental chair in the morning, and I just came home from the Stake President's office. I'll tell you about my new calling when you get home.

Love you. XOXO

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

Hey, what are you doing at a Mexican Dentist and Optical office? Don't do anything crazy to save a buck!! I'm so glad you're taking lots of pictures and keeping us all posted on your trip, it's fun to see and hear about it. I think I'll head to the dollar store for a little tripod today. love you

Angie said...

What a great place to vacation! Darling seaside cottages. You guys are living like rock stars! Keep it up!