Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life of the Rich and Not So Famous

It's Wednesday already.  Our vacation is flying by.
We feel like we are so richly blessed to be together enjoying this week.
You probably wouldn't believe what we did last night.  Yep, Hand & Foot again!  I also tried to learn to play SkipO.  I brought Blink for them to learn and they are getting pretty fast & co-ordinated. They are really trying to get good so they can play with the kids when they get home.
We only stayed up until 1am and that gave us time to sleep alittle.

SUSAN & LAREE on this morning's walk.  I jumped out of bed and caught up to them.


Watching the surfers and thinking they would take off on one of the mighty waves---
but the wet suited guys just bobbed around out there. 
I was trying to get a picture of Susan's Panguitch T shirt.


When I went over this ocean run off stream the first time I thought that I should have taken a flying leap or taken my shoes off.  I was sure I could do it on the way back.  I got my shoe wet again and find that I need to practice jumping.  I used to broad jump a lot further than that!
Please note:  This picture makes the stream look more narrow than in real life.
 
Sunshine and looking for shells for the kids.  
The sand was really sparkling this morning.

  
LaRee seems to be the designated poser.

 
We left Venna home in bed.  We tired her out yesterday.  She's up now though and typing on LaRee's computer.  Our hot tub is not hot so I sent LaRee and Susan up to the Worldmark pools with their swimsuits and towels.  Now I'm kind of wishing I had gone there too--maybe I will.

5 comments:

Claire said...

I think that is so Great, you girls hanging out for a whole week!!
What comes to mind is a lot of Laughter!
When I look back at being at your home, Laughter is what I remember!

Reno said...

You really do wear pink rollers!

Colleen said...

It sounds like you girls are having a ball. I love to play games too, it makes every vacation better!!!! Cheryl- I never did tell you and Angie Thanks for the Relief Society thing. You guys are amazing....

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I look forward to reading about your adventures. You're smart to post while you're there and it's fresh on your mind. It will save you some time when you get home too. Keep up the great posts and photos.

Charles Reeve said...

It was great to talk to you on the phone today! Nathan just walked in. He had a good trip home, and he said that the test was hard, but not harder than the Nevada test. Pronsie is barking at me -- she must be saying Hi. I am missing you. XOXO