Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sudoku with Color

My sister Susan came from Panguitch last night so she could sleep over and be ready to leave this morning bright and early. It's really not that bright at 6:30am--neither am I. This is not the time of day that I shine.
Last night I got out a game board I bought from Patti Hughes last Peach Days.
It is Color Ku. We had a good time putting it together.

It's off we go!  We'll try to post from Rosarito.
Last year when I drove the trip --it took from 7:30 am to 4:30pm.  We'll see if we get in a traffic jam this time.
We're excited!  Too bad the hubbies are staying home.

3 comments:

Raelyn Austin said...

You girls have fun....Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!!!!

Claire said...

I love Sudoku!!

Have a Great Time!!!

What a fun thing to do!

Angie said...

I love that game! Have fun, and don't worry about us, we will be fine here in the snow and wind. But really don't worry about us. We will be fine at home, boring old home, but really don't waste a minute worrying about. Love u.